Thanks for joining the first of our HCD trainings! We’d like to thank you all for your energetic participation, and for the generous support of FSD Zambia that allowed it to happen.
Below are links to the materials we used:
- Day 1 (HCD process, empathy, problem definition, ecosystem maps, personas)
- Day 2 (Interviewing basics)
- Day 3 (Affinity diagramming, journey maps)
- Day 4 (Journey maps, product comparison)
- Day 5 (Research sampling, defining your plan, selling HCD)
- Handouts (Discussion guide, journey mapping cards, product comparison screens)
Here is a folder with photos from the classroom and fieldwork (please respect our promise to interview respondents that we would not publish any photos of them):
The training materials were created for use by AgriNetwork, MTN Zambia, Natsave Zambia, UBA Zambia, with the support of FSD Zambia. These materials have been provided to FSD and the participating organisations for reference.
Please do not distribute this content beyond your organisation.
If you have any questions, please contact Gabriel White at [email protected].