User experience design for social impact.
Solving problems that matter.
Small Surfaces is a user experience design and strategy consultancy that helps organisations around the world affect meaningful change through design. From financial inclusion to education to healthcare to community participation, we provide the global perspective and on-the-ground experience needed to deliver great UX design to those who can benefit from it most.
- How Android Is Eating Frontier Markets (SOCAP16) https://t.co/TYAdfCGqEh
- What makes a great public space? https://t.co/YD5nEdYX9b
- Stop Giving Away Smartphones! https://t.co/UdMKVu4WCF
- Who is getting left behind in the internet revolution? https://t.co/3hwuyDHwE4
- RT @jcfiction: Designing for people in developing countries is tricky. Language & small details crucial @smallsurfaces #UXAustralia https://t.co/DxxIET4WXO