Human-centred design for social impact.
Solving problems that matter.
Small Surfaces is a user experience design and strategy consultancy that helps organisations around the world affect meaningful change through human-centred design. From financial inclusion to education to healthcare to community participation, we provide the global perspective and on-the-ground experience needed to deliver great UX design to those who can benefit from it most.
- “15 technology solutions supporting humanitarian relief and development aid in Africa” https://t.co/gYwNnqd2xE
- Fantastic visual instructions from IKEA: how to play Memory. https://t.co/nZCbMrjwI8
- “Building Financial Services That Matter to Low-Income Women” https://t.co/r21Whh9JE4
- A critical analysis of the iOS 10 lockscreen experience https://t.co/IJtdT3Pc8J
- 4 UI Design Lessons For Underserved Markets https://t.co/JK13VpY9cW