Human-centred design for social impact.
Solving problems that matter.
Small Surfaces is a user experience design and strategy consultancy that helps organisations around the world affect meaningful change through human-centred design. From financial inclusion to education to healthcare to community participation, we provide the global perspective and on-the-ground experience needed to deliver great UX design to those who can benefit from it most.
- RT @WaveMoney_MM: We're proud to work with the help of @UNCDF & @dfat to boost #financialinclusion and literacy for women in #Myanmar… https://t.co/3xWRxUAuQN
- (Another!) Job: Design Research + Healthcare + Senegal with MedicMobile https://t.co/ML3xok1gBk
- Job: Senior Design Strategist for Healthcare in Somalia. Check it out! https://t.co/QetEO2Sv4G
- Nokia 3310, beloved and 'indestructible' mobile phone, 'to be reborn' https://t.co/ZBRqa1GpMm
- How UPS Trucks Saved Million of Dollars by Eliminating Left Turns https://t.co/PI1v83UWXm