Human-centred design for social impact.
Solving problems that matter.
Small Surfaces is a user experience design and strategy consultancy that helps organisations around the world affect meaningful change through human-centred design. From financial inclusion to education to healthcare to community participation, we provide the global perspective and on-the-ground experience needed to deliver great UX design to those who can benefit from it most.
- Indus pips Apple & Microsoft to become the second largest smartphone operating system in India https://t.co/L1dwbW7ubd
- “3 Lessons To Guide Designing Better Financial Tech For The Developing World” https://t.co/kkw8VcGoMT @gridimpact
- Chatbots Are The New Skeuomorphism. How Do We Find Another Way? https://t.co/YHCZFUa3cV
- RT @ncorlin: Great crowd tonight, thanks @Phandeeyar for having us! @cgap @smallsurfaces @alexfiorillo - we are spreading the wo… https://t.co/L57SAzHbl9
- RT @BradJOz: Check out our product guru @ncorlin talking about #UI and #UX for #mobilemoney at @Phandeeyar tomorrow night! @CGAP… https://t.co/KTJlyLBUfb